Thursday, December 19, 2013

Introductions.

Hey guys,  Angel here.
this is the first post of many to  come. i wanted to  tell you  the  reason for  this  blog. 
Who: myself and Sean
What: a blog telling what we went through 
 When: whenever we feel  like writing.
where: where we have access to  a computer.  
Why: so  that no one will ever have to  go through what we went through.  
me first: 
My name is Angel. I lived in  a a cell  for most of my life because I am  a lab experiment. I was made NOT born. my "Dad" never let me  do anything that "normal kids" get to do. but now i  do.

come on  Angel its my turn:
ok my name is  sean  and  i  have super powers and  i  love to ... uh... well i am not really a lab experiment but my mom  was  exposed to  radiation when  she was pregnant with  me and i  gained powers. it  sounds cheesy but it's true.



No comments:

Post a Comment